Monday, June 27, 2011

multitudes on mondays


Today I am giving thanks for:

1. Friends who remind me that materialism will only lead to bondage--not joy...and that true freedom is found in being unfettered with possessions.

2. The dimply smiles of my daughter.

3. The forecast of sunny skies for the week.

4. Having a husband who continues to grow and to challenge me to grow in faith.

5. The freedom of time to serve others, read, write, and do the things I enjoy.  The freedom to spend more time with Burrito.

What are you thankful for today?  Join up, and give thanks in all things!

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for
    1. My son thinking of others rather than himself.
    2. Taking pictures of God's beautiful surroundings.
    3. Friends that think of me and include me in their lives and thoughts.
    4. A God who runs and finds me wherever I am.
    5. A hard working husband.
    6. The profound reality that God uses my words and actions for His own purposes. He uses me for good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...