Monday, September 19, 2011

multitudes on monday (51-55)

I'm juggling a lot of projects lately and missed posting Multitudes last week. 

Isn't it the truth that when we most need to reflect on our blessings and give thanks to God that it falls by the wayside?  This is a growing edge for me.

Here's this week's list of things I am thankful for:

51. An afternoon off on Saturday on which I took myself to see The Help and remembered why I loved the book so much.
52. Having 3 of 6 parenting Bible study lessons written for church...and having God challenging me in the areas I'm writing about.
53. New people in church yesterday and a husband who courageously speaks the truth in his sermons.
54. A break from potty training, which was exhausting me.
55. The ability to chew again!  TMJ seems to be gone, at least for now.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...