Monday, September 19, 2011
multitudes on monday (51-55)
Isn't it the truth that when we most need to reflect on our blessings and give thanks to God that it falls by the wayside? This is a growing edge for me.
Here's this week's list of things I am thankful for:
51. An afternoon off on Saturday on which I took myself to see The Help and remembered why I loved the book so much.
52. Having 3 of 6 parenting Bible study lessons written for church...and having God challenging me in the areas I'm writing about.
53. New people in church yesterday and a husband who courageously speaks the truth in his sermons.
54. A break from potty training, which was exhausting me.
55. The ability to chew again! TMJ seems to be gone, at least for now.
What are you thankful for today?