Monday, November 28, 2011

multitudes on monday (91-95)

Here's what I'm thankful for today:

91. Potty training success...at long last!  I'm starting to see the light at the end of the potty training tunnel!  And imagining things like easier travel...no having to find a suitable place to change a diaper!  Thank you, God, for helping Burrito through such a big and important transition and please continue to help her to learn.

92. The blessing of so many sales last week that helped us stretch our lowered Christmas budget farther, not to mention that helped provide some things that we needed for the house affordably.

93. The glow on my daughter's face as she watched the Nutcracker this weekend.  She later closed her eyes and said, "I see dancers on my eyes!"

94. Good friends to spend Thanksgiving with.  I think so often how the Bible says, "God sets the lonely in families."  I don't think it just means biological families.

95. The joy of setting up the Christmas tree...and the most anticipation I've felt for the holidays in years.  My weary soul is starting to (slowly) heal.  And sharing joy with my daughter and husband is the greatest gift in my life, other than, of course, the gift of Christmas: Jesus.

What are YOU thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...