Monday, March 19, 2012

the hunger games is coming!

I'm super excited for the release of The Hunger Games in theaters this week (although I won't get to see the movie until next week)!  I included The Hunger Games in my list of top books read in 2011.  I highly recommend it as a great read for older teens and adults.

I also want to alert you to two awesome promotions on Amazon.com right now.  You can buy The Hunger Games book in print for $5.01 and the e-book edition for only $5.00.  There's no better time to catch up on your reading!  The Hunger Games will make you think about the slippery slope of reality TV, the erosion of empathy, and how compassion and love can still endure even in a heartless, cold, dehumanized world. 

Note: Always double-check Amazon prices before ordering as they can suddenly change.

1 comment:

  1. replika rolex ure, der kombinerer elegant stil og avanceret teknologi, en række forskellige stilarter af replika rolex air king ure, går markøren mellem din eksklusive smagstil.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...