Today I am thankful for:
11. My daughter's safety. She fell in a deeper (to her) part of the lake this week and was flailing around. We didn't know she was so close to a deeper part, but since we were watching her, I got her in time. It was scary and she was shaken up but ok.
12. My daughter's irrepressible spirit. Ten minutes later she was back in the (shallow part of) the lake, splashing, giggling and enjoying herself. It takes a lot to keep a good Burrito down.
13. A day to decompress. It's been busy around here and I'm looking forward to my husband's day off today...and no big plans.
14. The beauty of nature. Every time I turn around, I find myself hiking around somewhere, enjoying wildflowers, wading in the lake, breathing the piney clean air. And did I mention the mountains? I love living in Montana!
15. A cheap groceries week! Yay! We're using up stuff in the freezer and pantry and didn't have to buy many groceries.