Monday, January 2, 2012

Most Popular Posts of the Year: #2 The Angry Trout and Trout Chowder

For the next few days, I will be posting 10 most popular Flathead Mama posts of the year.  I would like to invite you to take this chance to catch up on a good buzz-worthy post that you may missed.  Please also drop a comment on the original post.  I'd love to continue the conversation.  If you found a post particularly useful to you, I'd love your help to get the word out about Flathead Mama: copy and paste the link and post to your Facebook page, Twitter about it, or post to a Pinterest profile.  

Thanks and enjoy!
---------------------
My favorite restaurant in the world is The Angry Trout in Grand Marais, Minnesota.  When we lived within a one or two days' drive, we would make a yearly pilgrimage!  My review of this amazing establishment is the #2 post of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...