Saturday, December 31, 2011

Most Popular Posts of the Year: #3 Multitudes on Monday

For the next few days, I will be posting 10 most popular Flathead Mama posts of the year.  I would like to invite you to take this chance to catch up on a good buzz-worthy post that you may missed.  Please also drop a comment on the original post.  I'd love to continue the conversation.  If you found a post particularly useful to you, I'd love your help to get the word out about Flathead Mama: copy and paste the link and post to your Facebook page, Twitter about it, or post to a Pinterest profile.  

Thanks and enjoy!
---------------------
Interestingly enough, my #3 post of the year was one of my weekly Multitudes on Monday posts.  I'm not completely sure what made this particular post so compelling, unless it was references to the famine in Somalia.  Or perhaps, less seriously, this was a week when I actually remembered to link up with Ann Voskamp's blog (ha!).  Either way, you can learn more about why I write a weekly list of blessings in my life as I work on cultivating a life of thankfulness here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...