Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Most Popular Posts of the Year: #9 From 331 to 231 Pounds

For the next few days, I will be posting 10 most popular Flathead Mama posts of the year.  I would like to invite you to take this chance to catch up on a good buzz-worthy post that you may missed.  Please also drop a comment on the original post.  I'd love to continue the conversation.  If you found a post particularly useful to you, I'd love your help to get the word out about Flathead Mama: copy and paste the link and post to your Facebook page, Twitter about it, or post to a Pinterest profile.  

Thanks and enjoy!
--------------------------------

This year, my husband passed a milestone in his journey of weight loss, a journey which he has undergone since our marriage in 2005.  He reached 100 pounds down in 2011.  I was so terribly proud of him and his accomplishment that I asked him to write a guest post.  This post was #9 in the Most Popular Flathead Mama posts of the year.  You can read it here: From 331 to 231 Pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...