Thursday, December 29, 2011

Most Popular Posts of the Year: #6 How I Came to be a Stay-at-home Mommy in Montana

For the next few days, I will be posting 10 most popular Flathead Mama posts of the year.  I would like to invite you to take this chance to catch up on a good buzz-worthy post that you may missed.  Please also drop a comment on the original post.  I'd love to continue the conversation.  If you found a post particularly useful to you, I'd love your help to get the word out about Flathead Mama: copy and paste the link and post to your Facebook page, Twitter about it, or post to a Pinterest profile.  

Thanks and enjoy!
---------------------
The #6 most popular post this year was my very first post: How I Came to Be a Stay-at-Home Mommy in Montana.  In this post, I write about my story of burnout in the pastorate, struggle with the early years of parenting and working, insomnia, depression, the longing to be home with my daughter and the inability to do so...until we came to Montana.  It was not only one of your favorite posts, but it was one of my favorites as well.  I wrote it on the brink of finding healing, having just moved here.  I marvel as I look back at how far I have come in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...